21 Jump Street – Advanced Home Workout
No need to run, but there is a need to JUMP for this advanced home workout.
For your circuits, complete one set of each exercise inside the circuit before moving on to the next. Once you reach the end, go back to the top of the circuit and repeat as many times as indicated.
Rest for 1 minute at the end of each circuit.
If you are finding the workout to be too difficult, decrease your reps or weights for each exercise and work your way up as you progress each week. Alternatively, if you’re finding it too easy, increase your weights or reps.
Perform this workout on non-consecutive days 3 times per week or fit it into your current exercise routine to spice things up!
1- Renegade Row + Squat & Press
⏲ 60 Seconds + 15 Seconds Rest
- From a high plank position, with your legs hip-width apart, position your body so that you are planking on top of two dumbbells.
- Perform one row on each side and then jump both feet forward landing in a squat.
- Push through your heels to stand up from your squat while curling your arms up towards your shoulders, pushing both weights over your head.
- Lower your arms, uncurl your arms and squat back down.
- Place your hands back onto the dumbbells and jump your feet back to the start position and then repeat.
2- Side Lunge Row + Lunge & Curl
⏲ 60 Seconds Each + 15 Seconds Rest
- Holding a pair of dumbbells at your thighs, stand with your feet and knees together and then take a large step with one foot to the side and lunge toward the floor.
- Hinge slightly forward at the hips, while keeping a flat back and then pull your arms up into a row.
- Return your arms back down and then push off through your bent knee leg to return to the start position.
- Next, step backward into a reverse lunge while curling your arms into a biceps curl at the same time.
- Repeat for said number of reps on the same side or alternate from side to side.
3- Plank Toe Touch & Reach
⏲ 30 Seconds Each + 15 Seconds Rest
- Begin from a high plank position with your core contracted and your feet just wider than hip-width apart.
- Begin to push the floor away from you while lifting up through your core.
- Reach one hand towards your opposite ankle and then as your lower back to your plank position reach the same arm forward and then repeat.
- Repeat through this sequence for said amount of time or reps and then repeat on the opposite side.
4- Fall Down + Reverse Burpee
⏲ 60 Seconds + 60 Seconds Rest
- Lie down on your back on a mat.
- Bring both legs up into the air with your knees slightly bent, and then roll back towards the end of your mat.
- With control, using some momentum from the weight of your legs, roll yourself onto your feet, and jump all the way up to standing.
- Place your hands back on the floor in front of you and then jump your feet back into a high plank position.
- Jump your feet back towards your hands and then roll back again.
- Be sure to roll back one vertebra at a time, without slamming your lower back flat into the floor.
Repeat the circuit for THREE sets! 💥💥💥
Full Mobile Optimized Workout Here
If you are looking to access our full database of over 200 workouts, be sure to join our program – for a limited time, we are offering 1-year access to our programs for just $50. Meal plans and recipes are all included – You cannot get better value than that. Click here to learn more.
By: Micaela Whitworth, Certified Master Trainer & Fitness Nutritionist