30-Day Strength + HIIT Cardio | Workouts Delivered Daily Into Your Inbox | No Equipment Needed | Get Fit From Home
Free 30-Day Intermediate Home Workout Challenge
By: Micaela Whitworth, Certified Master Fitness Trainer | May 19, 2020
It’s time to get excited as marking your workouts complete ❌ on your calendar is oh so ever satisfying! Let the 30-day fitness countdown begin!!
There are THREE variations of the challenge:
The 30-day BEGINNER home workout challenge
5 days a week of beginner home 30-minute workouts. 3 days are focused on full-body strength workouts and 2 days will be cardio-core HIIT workouts.
^^ Click to learn more about the beginner challenge
The 30-day INTERMEDIATE home workout challenge
5 days a week of intermediate home 30-minute workouts. 3 Days are focused on full-body strength workouts and 2 days will be cardio-core HIIT workouts for your first two weeks.
For your last two weeks, you’ll switch to 2 lower-body/core strength days, 2 upper-body/cardio strength days & 1 cardio-core HIIT day.
The 30-day ADVANCED home workout challenge
5 days a week of advanced home workouts. 2 Days are focused on lower-body strength workouts and 2 days will be focused on upper-body strength workouts, + you’ll have 1 cardio-core HIIT workout per week.
When you register for the intermediate challenge, you’ll receive BOTH the beginner and intermediate workout programs are emailed to you daily.
If you prefer the advanced fitness challenge you can register here.
But how much does this cost Micaela?
Nothing my friend! 😁 This challenge is absolutely FREE!
What You’ll Need For Equipment:
- Cans or Waterbottles. If you happen to have a pair of dumbbells already lying around, or want to order a pair of 8-10 pounds weights, they won’t go to waste. That being said, dumbbells are not required. You can opt to use some water bottles or even canned goods for anything that you feel you need additional weight for. If you want to increase the weight of your water bottles, use bigger bottles and/or fill them with beans, rocks, or sand.
- Towels. For a few exercises here and there will require the use of towels. Just grab a couple of old cleaning rags.
- A Chair, Couch, or Coffee Table. Whatever you use, just make sure that it’s sturdy.
Who’s This 30-Day Challenge For:
Our programs really are made for all humans as no matter what your age, sex, gender, shape, or color you are.
You’re a good fit for the intermediate challenge program if you:
- Have already been exercising for some time now
- Don’t have any exercise equipment at home
- Anyone who is short on time and can’t fit in more than 30-minutes of exercise per day
- Anyone who wants to kickstart their way to a new and sustainable daily exercise habit
If 5-days a week still seems like too much for you, follow the same program for just 3-days per week instead and focus your efforts towards the full-body strength days.
What You Get With The 30-Day Fitness Challenge
Daily 30 minute home workouts delivered to your inbox daily
When you register, you’ll begin to receive your free daily workouts right away. All mobile-optimized workouts will be delivered directly to your inbox! No Equipment Needed!
A 4-week healthy meal plan guide ebook & journal
For best results, we recommend that you follow our meal plan guide to help you make healthier and more nourishing nutrition choices. Better nutrition = better performance = better results!
How to Follow the 30-Day Home Workout Plan
- Register for the 30-day fitness challenge here
- Begin to receive your workouts daily starting the day after you register
- If you want to print your full schedule: 30 day fitness challenge calendar love your bod fitness
- Be sure to share your workouts with me on social media so that I can cheer you on @loveyourbodfitness
With Love Your Bod we have 300+ Fun & Challenging Workouts, Meal Plan Guides, 100’s of Healthy Recipes, Access to an 800+ Video Exercise Library, AND tons of ebooks and tools to help you have a better relationship with yourself AND your body!! Right now you can join for the entire year and you get access to EVERYTHING. You get to enjoy the extra perks of this challenge too like being able to substitute exercises easily! Learn more about Love Your Bod Fitness here!