The Hot Sauce Burpee
O.M.G. BECKY – What the frig is this? As if burpees needed to get ANY harder.
Welcome to the very spicy Hot Sauce Burpee 🌶🥵!
>> 11 Body Weight Exercises to Try From Home
Well, basically a burpee, a tuck jump, and a plank tuck had a baby. They named it Hot Sauce Burpee!
Level: Advanced. You should be able to master those 3 moves separately before you put them all together.
Equipment: No Equipment, Body Weight.
Muscles Used: Glutes, Quads, Hamstrings, Calves, Abs, Back, Delts, Pecs, Triceps
Caution: Wrist, Back, Knees
How To Do The Hot Sauce Burpee
- Begin from a high plank position with your core contracted.
- Bend your knees and then jump up reaching your knees in towards your chest.
- Think of pushing the floor away from you and quickly thrust your feet back in your high plank position.
- Next, jump your feet up towards your hands and perform 1 tuck jump.
- Reach down towards the floor again, jumping your feet back to your high plank position and repeat.
>>Want to try our workouts? Here are 7 FREE workouts!
The 15-Minute HITT Cardio Lower Body Workout
Complete each exercise for 45 seconds followed by a 15-second rest and repeat 4x 💥💥💥💥
>> Ready to Try A No-Equipment Home Workout? Click Here.
Want to learn more fun and creative workout routines?
Don’t forget, we’re adding new workouts all the time, and our members always have unlimited access to all of them. Join Now for less than 30 cents a day!
With Love Your Bod we have 250+ Fun & Challenging Workouts, Meal Plan Guides, 100’s of Healthy Recipes, Access to an 800+ Video Exercise Library, AND tons of ebooks and tools to help you have a better relationship with yourself AND your body!!
Want to jump-start your fitness? Join our FREE 30-Day Workout Challenge. No Equipment Needed
By: Micaela Whitworth, Certified Master Trainer & Fitness Nutritionist