SO Extra – Advanced Home Workout
They say that guac is extra 🥑…
so is this advanced full-body home workout.🏋️♂️
For your circuits, complete one set of each exercise inside the circuit before moving on to the next. Once you reach the end, go back to the top of the circuit and repeat as many times as indicated.
Rest for 1 minute at the end of each circuit.
If you are finding the workout to be too difficult, decrease your reps or weights for each exercise and work your way up as you progress each week. Alternatively, if you’re finding it too easy, increase your weights or reps.
Perform this workout on non-consecutive days 3 times per week or fit it into your current exercise routine to spice things up!
Dumbbells, & Towels or Gliders
>>Ready To Try a Beginner Home Workout? Click Here
1- Renegade Row + Squat & Press
⏲ 45 Seconds + 15 Seconds Rest
- From a high plank position, with your legs hip-width apart, position your body so that you are planking on top of two dumbbells.
- Perform one row on each side and then jump both feet forward landing in a squat.
- Push through your heels to stand up from your squat while curling your arms up towards your shoulders, pushing both weights over your head.
- Lower your arms, uncurl your arms and squat back down.
- Place your hands back onto the dumbbells and jump your feet back to the start position and then repeat.
2- Speed Skater to Single Leg Burpee
⏲ 45 Seconds Each + 15 Seconds Rest
- Perform 1-speed skater by hopping laterally on 1 foot to one side, landing softly with a bent knee.
- Reach down towards the floor with your hands and hop backward into a single-leg plank position.
- Hop your foot back in toward your hands and push yourself back to standing while remaining balanced on 1-leg.
- Immediately push off your foot and leap towards the other side while landing on your opposite leg and repeat through the movement pattern.
3- 4 Tuck Jumps to 8 High Knees
⏲ 45 Seconds Each + 15 Seconds Rest
- Begin in a standing position with your feet about hip-width apart, with your arms stretched out in front of your chest.
- Bend at your knees and try to jump your knees up towards your hands and then land back on the floor with soft knees and immediately propel your knees back up again. Repeat this 4 times.
- Next, perform 8 high knees.
- Continue to repeat through this pattern for as many reps as indicated.
4- Push-Up with Gliders to Knee Tucks
⏲ 45 Seconds + 60 Seconds Rest
- Begin in a high plank position with gliders or towels just under the balls of your feet.
- Contract your core and perform and perform one push-up, and then perform one tuck by driving your knees in towards your chest.
- Continue to alternate between the two movements throughout the exercise, and maintain a neutral spine throughout.
Repeat the circuit for FOUR sets! 💥💥💥💥
Full Mobile Optimized Workout Here
If you are looking to access our full database of over 200 workouts, be sure to join our program – for a limited time, we are offering 1-year access to our programs for just $50. Meal plans and recipes are all included – You cannot get better value than that. Click here to learn more.
With Love Your Bod we have 250+ Fun & Challenging Workouts, Meal Plan Guides, 100’s of Healthy Recipes, Access to an 800+ Video Exercise Library, AND tons of ebooks and tools to help you have a better relationship with yourself AND your body!!
Want to jump-start your fitness? Join our FREE 30-Day Workout Challenge. No Equipment Needed
By: Micaela Whitworth, Certified Master Trainer & Fitness Nutritionist