Full Body Home Workout That You Can Do From Anywhere!
Need a Full Body Home Workout for Inspiration? Ya BASIC is a Full Body No Equipment Circuit Training Workout that you can do from ANYWHERE! There’s nothing better than having the ability to use bodyweight exercises to GET IN SHAPE!
If you’re looking for a weight loss workout you can do from home, look no further. Remember, if you’re looking to lose weight however, exercise consistency, nutrition, and cardio is the key to reaching your fitness goals. Follow at least 3 times per week for best results!
Ya Basic – Full Body Home Workout
Start Your Timer & Complete 60 Seconds Per Exercise – Perform 3 Rounds!
1. High Knees 60 Seconds
- Begin in a standing position with your feet shoulder-width apart, and your arms straight out in front of your chest.
- Flex the hip and bring your one knee up towards your belly button.
- As the leg comes down, bring the opposite knee up. Alternate lifting the knees high towards your hands while jogging in place.
2. Squat to Knee-Up (No Weight) 60 Seconds
- Begin from a standing position with your feet about hip-width apart while holding on to a medicine ball or dumbbell.
- Squat down and push your foot up off the floor to drive your knee up so that you are balancing on one leg.
- As your knee comes up, rotate through your torso in the same direction as your knee that is up.
- Lower yourself back to the start position and repeat. Remember to rotate your torso with full control.
3. V-Ups (No Weight) 60 Seconds
- Lie down on a mat on your back with your legs fully extended while holding on to a medicine ball or dumbbell.
- Extend your arms straight up above your head so that your arms are hovering off the floor.
- Tuck in your chin, and contract at your core to lift up and simultaneously reach the ball or dumbbell towards your toes.
- As you extend back out try to keep your legs hovering above the ground, provided that your back does not arch.
*You can also perform this same exercise without a ball, or also with bent knees.
4. Lunge Kicks 30 Seconds Per Side
- While holding a dumbbell in each hand, step one foot back into a reverse lunge.
- Shift your weight into the heel of your front foot and push yourself back up while driving your back knee straight up into the air and extend your leg straight out in a controlled “kick” like motion.
- Immediately bring the leg back into the reverse lunge and repeat.
5. Mountain Climbers 60 Seconds
- From a high plank position, contract your core and drive one knee up towards the middle of your arms.
- Quickly then reverse the position of your legs, extending the bent knee until the leg is straight and supported by the toe, and bringing the other knee up towards your arms.
6. In & Out Jumps with Toe Touches 60 Seconds
- Begin from a standing position and jump your feet out landing into a wide squat.
- As you descend into the squat, reach one hand towards your opposite toe while keeping your core contracted.
- Push through your heels and jump back up to your start position and repeat on the other side.
*If you feel discomfort in your lower back, substitute this exercise for a regular In & Out Squat Jump without the toe touches.
7. Side Plank to Push-Up 60 Seconds
- Begin in a full plank position with your hands directly underneath your shoulders and perform 1 push-up.
- Contract your core and begin to rotate and open one arm up towards the ceiling while allowing your feet to pivot.
- Pause and then bend your hips towards the floor and then push through your hand to lift back up and then rotate back towards the floor and perform a second push-up.
- Repeat on the opposite side.
8. Oblique V-Ups 60 Seconds
- Lie on your back and slightly shift your weight towards one side of your body so that you are partially laying on your side.
- Place your bottom arm flat out in front of you, palm facing down, and the other hand behind your head.
- Gently press your hand into the floor for leverage and crunch up in a V.
- Lie back down, roll to your opposite side and then repeat the movement.
*To increase the difficulty, perform the same movement with straight legs.
9. Triceps Dips 60 Seconds
- Sit on a bench or sturdy chair, and then position your hands on the edge. Straighten your arms and then slide off the edge and walk your feet forward so that your heels are on the floor with legs straight.
- Slowly, lower your body by bending at the elbows until you lower yourself to about a 90-degree angle.
- Push through your hands to use your triceps to bring your torso back to the start position and repeat.
* You can also keep your knees slightly bent to make this exercise easier. If your shoulders are tight substitute this exercise for a Dumbbell Skull Crusher instead.
10. Abductor Leg Raises 30 Seconds Per Side
- With or without ankle weights, begin in a tabletop position.
- Bring one leg straight out to the side, contract your core and lift your leg up and down.
- Push through your hands for leverage and try not to lean too far over to one side. You can rest your foot on the floor in-between reps if necessary.
11. Jumping Jacks 60 Seconds
- Start from a standing position with legs together and arms at your sides.
- Jump your feet out with your knees slightly bent while simultaneously raising your arms up over your head with your elbows slightly bent.
- Jump back to the start position and repeat.
12. Side Lunges 30 Seconds Per Side
- With or without dumbbells, stand with your feet and knees together and then take a large step with one foot to the side and lunge toward the floor keeping your arms extended and back straight.
- Your one knee will be bent, and the other should remain straight.
- Push off through your bent knee leg to return to the start position and repeat on the opposite side.
Take a 60 Second Rest & Repeat 2 More Times!! You got this! 💪
>> Want to Try Another Home Workout? Click Here.
Easy Peasy Right?
It’s time for us to adjust our expectations. Working out from home IS possible and we’re here to help you. It’s important that we all do our part to stay at home.
The sooner we can get things under control, the sooner we’ll all get to go back to the gym. Take this time to set some new goals while you have some extra time. Need help setting your goals? Download our Free Goal Setting Guide!
With Love Your Bod we have 250+ Fun & Challenging Workouts, Meal Plan Guides, 100’s of Healthy Recipes, Access to an 800+ Video Exercise Library, AND tons of ebooks and tools to help you have a better relationship with yourself AND your body!!
Share or Pin This Workout With Your Fitness Buddies! #sharingiscaring